• To have a soccer club that is the heart and soul of the community
• To promote one style of play within the club that is based on possession, intelligence,
creativity, attacking, dominating soccer, as often as possible played in the opponents half.
• To provide quality playing and training opportunities for our players at all talent levels
and age groups within the club.
• To never make club decisions just solely for the sake of making money, especially when it concerns
the quality of our soccer and our ability to manage our club effectively.
• To let our actions, not our words speak for themselves.
• To understand the development of our players has a much higher priority than winning games.
• To understand without structure, respect, and discipline, we cannot have creativity and flexibility.
• To promote no tolerance for racism or ignorance of any kind!
• To give our coaches the opportunity for them to be the best coaches they possibly can be and become.
• To teach our club members that the soccer world is much bigger than our backyard.
• To help our players reach their soccer and non-soccer goals and dreams.
• To appreciate and respect what our city and volunteers do for our club.
• To Have Leadership that makes decisions based on high level proven experiences in all facets of a soccer organazation